Made of polyester film of 12 microns. Metallic gloss, soft gloss and matte effects, gives the different reflections. “Release resistance” of foils to be sold are “moderate” level. resistance of so-called “moderate” level. In this way, the “silver dust” problem is reduced and carrier film can be separated over large surface binders easily.
Foils are produced as 150cm width, 100mts length on 1″ paper core inner diameter; 500mts and 3.000mts length on 3″ paper core inner diameter.
|Application parameters are summarized as temperature||150C|
However, the glue or binder type and quality, fixation process of glue (process), machine special conditions can affect directly on result of transfer process. So, every user company should adjust the proper parameters according to their own conditions for the best result. Otherwise, insufficient heat transfer during fixation of glue can cause a nonfinite chemical reaction, and it will directly affect on rubbing resistance, washing resistance or loss in transfer.
1. Glue is applied on textile or leather.
2. Patterned or fully coated glue is fixed by heat before foil transfer properly.
3. Stamping the foil ,heat:130C-150C, pressure 4-6 bar, touch time 3-5 s.
4. Discard the carrier film after stamping process. Different separating way of film as hot/cold, now/then are advised for different results.
5. Hard release foils can be separated after 1-2 hours or get cooled well.
6. Reverse release can be applied to solve the problem of “silver dust” due to soft foils.
► Gold and Silver
► Black and Nonluminous Black
► Matt Gold & Matt Silver
► Metallic Colors
► Matt Colors
► Transparent Colors
► Shine Film
► Matt Film